- According to both Obama and Petraeus, the meeting which lasted twice as long as the usual congressional briefing ended agreeably.
- But Hope Hampton produced the agreeably unexpecteda more than good enough voice, a fair acting talent and a head of red hair that in most prima donnas would make up for .
- They also have an agreeably low budget and their project has a serviceable plot device three nerds, fiendishly set upon by a high school bully, hire a bodyguard to protect .
News & Articles
- Days Gone By
100 years ago - 1913 Oscar Hummel, manager of the L. Hummel furniture department store, agreeably surprised the bunch by taking his salesmen and other boys of the establishment out for a spin in the huge and comfortable tally-ho automobile during the Fri
Aug. 28, 2013 - The Pottsville Republican & Herald
- Fletcher L. Hartsell, Jr. in News & Observer (registration)
But Republican Sen. Fletcher Hartsell of Cabarrus County says: "You can disagree agreeably with Kay."
- George Washington in Hawaii Reporter
He recalled that George Washington wrote, "The liberty enjoyed by the people of these States, of worshipping Almighty God agreeably to their consciences, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
- Richard Dawkins in Telegraph.co.uk
Mr Dawkins said last week: "On my book tour of America I was agreeably surprised by the positive reception it got. There is a huge undercurrent of non-believing feeling in America which has felt repressed, suppressed, almost persecuted. Many people...