- n a temperamental disposition to be agreeable
- When he or she did arrive, the characteristics would be these: tact, cooperation, reliability, fair-mindedness, agreeability, poise, magnetism and a large sense of humor.
- The Deadly Art of Incoherence would be a much more accurate subtitle for this sequel, which gets about halfway to agreeability and then falls back in confusion.
- Any such rise in agreeability is good for lenders and borrowers alike, because the costs of jumbo lawsuits are simply passed along to the average banking customer.
News & Articles
- First Listen: Smith Westerns, 'Soft Will'
The Chicago band's third album unleashes a sparkly charm offensive that practically rolls down your car windows for you. Sweet and dreamy, slick and sunny, Soft Will is the sound of weaponized agreeability.
June 17, 2013 - NPR
- Sydney Schanberg in FAIR
Nearly three decades later, during the Gulf War, columnist Sydney Schanberg warned journalists not to forget "our unquestioning chorus of agreeability when Lyndon Johnson bamboozled us with his fabrication of the Gulf of Tonkin incident."