aggravatingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an aggravating fashion
his hair was caught aggravatingly in the branches of the tree
- Bravo Joe, It's refreshing to read your suggestion to prosecute this genuinely rotten man , especially after yet another day of him aggravatingly getting his name in the news using .
- Under Lyndon Johnson, who clears nothing with George Meany, labor has found Hillman's three Ws aggravatingly hard to get.
- This first film by young (25) director Salvatore Samperi probes such fashionable subjects as moral disintegration with an aggravatingly eclectic but often successfully mordant .
News & Articles
- Witchcraft, Race and Frat Parties: 'American Horror Story' is Back in All Its Campy, Gory Glory
The work of Ryan Murphy, the mind behind "Nip/Tuck," "Glee" and "American Horror Story," can be outrageous, outsized, cool, crass and aggravatingly uninterested in internal consistency, but it could never be described as restrained. At their best, Murphy's series have a dizzying fearlessness to them, a willingness to venture into territory others would be afraid to go anywhere near and emerge ...
Oct. 8, 2013 - indieWIRE