- r by means of aircraft
the survey was carried out aerially
- One day low hanging clouds obscured most of the surrounding terrain, an important drawback because the expedition's scientific aim was to map aerially 250 sq.
- He had relied on an attack of paralyzing speedan aerially supported striking force of first four, then five, large Panzer Armies, followed by supporting infantry forces of Axis .
- James Poniewozik - 6:30 PM: E! unveils the Startracker, technology that allows them to aerially pinpoint any celeb on the red carpet.
News & Articles
- Ada County to aerial spray for mosquitoes
To combat the increasing number of West Nile virus infected mosquitoes and to reduce the high probability of human infection, Ada County this week will aerially spray a pesticide.
Aug. 21, 2013 - The Idaho Statesman
- Steve Hansen in The Guardian
Primarily we see him as a six/eight,the forwards coach Steve Hansen said of Vito. "Not only is he a good ball-player, he's good aerially at lineout time and his work ethic around the park is good, he is high in tackle numbers. His work...
- Gareth Southgate in Sportinglife.com
Southgate said: "He gives them a threat aerially in the box, which they did not have before. He was very impressive, certainly in the first half an hour, at St James' the other night, but that's for us to deal with and make sure we get the better of...
- Graham Arnold in The Age
The Germans exploited the set pieces aerially, so that's something we looked at and we'll take it on board,Socceroos assistant coach Graham Arnold said. "But you can't take everything as gospel in friendly matches either. (Japanese coach)...