- r in an adverse manner
she was adversely affected by the new regulations
- The more dire GM ("Recent significant declines in dealer orders are now adversely affecting first-quarter production schedules and revenue forecasts") packs its statement with .
- Though there are exceptions, the legacy of no-fault divorce is countless shattered lives within three generations, adversely affecting children's behavior, academic performance and .
- Psychologists at the University of California, Davis, say that conflict within the family appears to affect Asian Americans more adversely than other negative factors, such as .
News & Articles
- Free Sunday parking coming two weeks early to some Chicago wards
Parts of a dozen Chicago wards will get free parking this Sunday, two weeks ahead of schedule. The only question is, how long the freebie will last. As many as 15 aldermen have talked about repealing the political sweetener negotiated by Mayor Rahm Emanuel in exchange for a longer parking day. They’re concerned that free Sunday parking would adversely impact neighborhood commercial strips. But ...
June 13, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Henry Paulson in International Herald Tribune
...report came as Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, in a speech at Georgetown University's law school, said the housing market correction is persisting for longer than expected and appears likely to "continue to adversely impact our economy,...
- Donald Fehr in CNN
Many players are named. Their reputations have been adversely affected, probably forever, even if it turns out down the road that they should not have been,Donald Fehr said.
- Robert Gates in Times Online
If Russia does not step back from its aggressive posture and actions in Georgia, the US-Russian relationship could be adversely affected for years to come,Mr Gates said.