- v describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- v give to understand
- On a matter of such great importance, it will only do to affirm faith and not to adumbrate doubt.
- In his haste, Bill adumbrated his business meeting so he could catch his flight back home.
- The riots in the city adumbrated what would follow later: a full scale civil war.
News & Articles
- Our $10 Piano Worth Its Weight In Gold
What in the world do pianos and saxophones signify for financial markets? Actually, plenty. Objects and services that enrich your emotional life hold their primacy just so long as quality remains impeccably high. Steinways, hand-crafted a hundred years ago, adumbrate wonderful tonality, soft to the touch, still highly competitive with new models.
July 10, 2013 - Forbes