- n someone (such as a child) who has been adopted
- Another important funding source has been the Dave Thomas Foundation, created by the late founder of Wendy's, an adoptee himself, to encourage the adoption of foster kids.
- Indeed, says Betty Jean Lifton, an adoptee and the author of Lost and Found.
- The adoptee: 22-year-old Ann Tonchick, good-humored, unglamorous onetime clerk in the Herex's bookkeeping department, who has never seen her foster father but is all set to call .
- Meni Mazuz in Jewish Chronicle
There is nothing that dictates that the adoption of a child by a same-sex couple is not in the best interests of the adoptee,said Mazuz in his ruling.