adopter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who adopts a child of other parents as his or her own child
- Online photo-printing services have come a long way since they first emerged in the late 90s, when digital photography was still an early-adopter enterprise.
- The United States is the world's most enthusiastic adopter of GM crops, growing vast amounts of crops like herbicide-tolerant soybeans and insect-resistant corn; here, the seeds of .
- Many applications ask a potential adopter about their work hours and property or housing facilities.
- Malcolm Speed in TVNZ
South Africa has been an early adopter of Twenty20 cricket and will be an excellent first venue,International Cricket Council (ICC) chief executive Malcolm Speed said in a statement after the venue was decided at a board meeting in Dubai.
- Reggie Fils-Aime in New York Times
At this stage, Nintendo is concentrating on "adding value for the late adopter," Mr. Fils-Aime said.