- Into Nairobi last week, to adjudge the balance between the settlers' anxiety, the campaign's necessity, and the black man's historic emergence in Africa, flew Colonial Secretary .
- There are moments in the affairs of nations that historians, with the snug granny glasses of hindsight, adjudge climactic: the end of one era, the beginning of another, a true .
- A narrower, strictly prag matic view would adjudge them just an other pair of fools nocking to the flinty ground, for they are not alone.
News & Articles
- Ohio boys hoops coach arrested for egregious DUI after replacing former coach who did same thing
They say that three makes for a trend. When it comes to justifications for the dismissal of high school sports coaches, its fair to adjudge that trend starting at two. With that in mind, Sandusky Ohio finds itself in a very unfortunate trend. More specifically, it’s boys basketball coaches keep getting arrested for driving under the influence. Continue reading ?
June 25, 2013 - Prep Rally via Yahoo! Sports
- Garry Trudeau in CBS News
That's for the readers to adjudge, but I will say that in general public commentators have nowhere near the clout that we enjoyed 35 years ago, the age of four TV channels and no Internet,Trudeau said. "As far as I'm concerned, it's all...
- Yasuo Fukuda in The Daily Yomiuri
I highly adjudge the current structural reforms, because they show what course Japan should take,Fukuda said.
- Farokh Engineer in This is London
Although subscriber adds have nearly doubled in recent months, I believe that the growth is still fairly modest when we adjudge it against the huge pent-up demand that has built up, especially in the rural and remote areas where mobile services... Dayanidhi Maran http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayanidhi_Maran&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE6oknKDCZfAP55N1n5RTOX7Mhk8g Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/finance/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14141024&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGTP-XzgCdoXnfOtAu-mH_fR-VoxA Feb 14, 2006
1304 1968 adjudicate We are not going to sweep things under the carpet," Engineer said. "The complaint has to be examined carefully. Everything possible will be done to adjudicate it immediately."