- Bidding his oddball guest adieu, Letterman quipped, "And, uh, Joaquin, I'm sorry you couldn't be here tonight," before adding, "We owe an apology to Farrah Fawcett.
- Your version of Sarah Palin's adieu to Alaska as beat poetry was so popular it even inspired an encore performance using the exAlaska Governor's tweets.
- When your parents are acting as the grammar police for your status updates, it may be time to bid Facebook adieu.
News & Articles
- Bling & things: Guess the celebrity nail art
Do you think neon pink or sparkly polish is wild? Think again! In the past year, stars have bid adieu to their bottles of boring paint and embraced the trend of overly decorated digits.
June 15, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- 'K.C. & Trudi' makes debut on WCSX
Trudi Daniels, who bid adieu to WRIF listeners and longtime radio hosts Drew Lane and Mike Clark on May 17, said she was excited about joining Ken Calvert. 'There's been a lot of hugs in the last week,' she said.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Stanford Faculty Senate hears progress report on curriculum changes, sends off chair
The featured speakers at the final senate meeting of the year were Harry J. Elam Jr., vice provost for undergraduate education, and David Abernethy, chair of the Stanford Emeriti Council. The senate also bid a humorous adieu to departing chair Ray Levitt.
June 14, 2013 - Stanford Report
- Ray Warren in The Canberra Times
Steve Menzies has scored. Steve Menzies has scored in the grand final. His departing grand final,Warren cried. "Beaver Menzies bids adieu in the best possible manner."
- David Berman in The Tennessean
In a post entitled "Silver Jews End-Lead Singer Bids his Well-Wishers Adieu," on the band's official message board, Berman said, "I guess I am moving over to another category. Screenwriting or Muckraking." "I always said we would stop...