- n abnormal union of bodily tissues; most common in the abdomen
- n a fibrous band of scar tissue that binds together normally separate anatomical structures
- n the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
a heated hydraulic press was required for adhesion
- n faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
the adhesion of Seville was decisive
- One is the same brain-wiring system neural cell adhesion implicated in the first paper.
- Now, after decades of frustration and obscurity, the world of adhesion science is beginning to fulfill its promise.
- His mind, says a friend who has seen him in Ann Arbor discussions, "is a beautiful instrument, free from leanings and adhesions, calm and analytical.
News & Articles
- Metal Roofing Products extend commercial/industrial roof life.
Using elastomeric roof coating technology formulated with 100% acrylic polymer for optimal adhesion, water protection, and durability, Fluid Applied Metal Roofing Systems comprise metal top coats, primers, and patching; skylight restoration; as well as seam tape and fabrics. ENERGY STAR®-approved products protect building envelope from harsh weather, airborne pollutants, and emissions. They can ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet
- International Adhesions Society Joins Efforts of Interstitial Cystitis Association on Capitol Hill Advocating for ...
On June 4, 2013, the Interstitial Cystitis Association, an organization advocating for about 12 million Americans with a painful chronic bladder condition, led a group, including the International Adhesions Society, many of whose members suffer from bladder pain, to Capitol Hill to advocate for continued funding of research, education and awareness programs conducted within NIH, CDC and the ...
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Polyurethane Coating protects electronic circuitry.
Utilizing special blend of solvents, PUCAF Aromatic Free Polyurethane Conformal Coating offers rapid touch dry time of less than 10 min. Product demonstrates optimal adhesion to many substrates and is highly resistant to mold growth and moisture. Applied by manual and selective spray processes, coating fluoresces under UV light to aid inspection. Once cured, coating can be removed with Conformal ...
June 13, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Roger Penske in AFP
They had trimmed the car out before he went out on that last run. When he got into traffic it was a little freer than he thought,Penske said. "He ran 15 or 16 laps. It's warmer and you lose the adhesion. He was probably closer to the edge...
- Philippe Douste-Blazy in International Herald Tribune
If by the end of the year Turkey still does not recognize the 25 member states, notably including Cyprus, then it appears to me necessary to rethink the timetable for the adhesion of Turkey,French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said...
- Ali Babacan in EUbusiness (press release)
There is no doubt that some member states are trying to erode our political and juridicial position on the adhesion process but that sort of attitude is insufficient and doesn't reflect a responsible approach,Babacan told a press conference.