adherence : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n faithful support for a cause or political party or religion
adherence to a fat-free diet
- n the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- Basically, Washington's economic managers scaled these heights by their adherence to Keynes's central theme: the modern capitalist economy does not automatically work at top .
- The pastor's message is that the path to spiritual fulfillment comes through service to others and adherence to God's purpose.
- And with her counterparts in the G-20, she has forcefully advocated for greater adherence to international standards, ensuring a race to the top rather than the bottom.
News & Articles
- Intervention improves adherence to antibiotic prescribing guidelines for children
( The JAMA Network Journals ) An intervention consisting of clinician education coupled with personalized audit and feedback about antibiotic prescribing improved adherence to prescribing guidelines for common pediatric bacterial acute respiratory tract infections, although the intervention did not affect antibiotic prescribing for viral infections, according to a study in the June 12 issue of ...
June 11, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- What Is Obedience?
The word obedience is defined as: compliance to the plan; conformity to the pattern; observance of the rules; adherence to the standard; and submission to another's will. Obedience is the "bottom line" in the Christian life. Basic to every decision we make is the necessity of knowing what Scripture says about the issue, what action God wants us to take, what attitude would please Him, and what ...
June 11, 2013 - The Christian Post
- Pharmas Companies Prepare to Grow Patient Adherence Through Mobile Channels
Pharmaceutical companies allocated an average of 47% of their mobile technology budgets to patient adherence reminder calls in 2012, according to a benchmarking study published by
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Roza Otunbayeva in The Associated Press
As president, I will spare no effort in creating a new political culture based on strict adherence to the rule of law,Otunbayeva said in a speech interrupted periodically by bouts of rhythmic clapping from the audience.
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
Our democracy depends upon institutions that are stronger than individuals,he said. "That includes strict adherence to the military chain of command and respect for civilian control over that chain of command."
- John Paul Stevens in Los Angeles Times
But Justice John Paul Stevens, also summarizing his dissent in court, said of Scalia's majority opinion on gun rights that "adherence to a policy of judicial restraint by this court is far wiser than the bold decision it announced today."