- s causing a dull and steady pain
her old achy joints
- Her father, achy-breaky country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, nicknamed her "Smiley," which was quickly shortened to "Miley.
- Patients who've skipped checkups now have achy teeth and have no choice but to undergo a more expensive procedure.
- Only as an achy, fatigued adult has it begun to sink in: What better way to slow the insane pace of this jam-packed country than with a good, long soak?.
News & Articles
- KDMC to offer varicose veins screenings
Frank Lewis PDT Staff Writer Bulging, twisty, rope-like veins can cause more than embarrassment — they can cause your legs to feel tired, heavy, achy and even restless. Untreated, varicose vei...
June 12, 2013 - Portsmouth Daily Times
- John Danks in USA Today
My goal was to get us deep in the game, obviously. We used every arm (Tuesday) night. I knew guys would be down, kind of achy today and my goal was to get us in the seventh, eighth inning with the lead,Danks said. "Also noticed that...
- Paula Creamer in Golf News
She said of her injury: "It was probably the worst I've felt, in the sense of the whole day. It just kind of was achy. There's a lot of those holes where you have to hit knockdowns, and I had to play more club. I can't hit that knockdown shot yet....
- Lou Piniella in USA Today
He said he felt it yesterday during the game, and then it got achy,Piniella said. "Obviously his strength wasn't the same. But he had more unusual stiffness and he had some soreness in his shoulder."