accused : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a defendant in a criminal proceeding
- v bring an accusation against; level a charge against
The neighbors accused the man of spousal abuse
- v blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against
- Almost immediately, Mediaset accused Mentana of striking a deal to go to Murdoch's All-News Italian station.
- Accused's Presence at Trial .
- Despite her own brewing ethics scandal Palin has been accused of abusing her power to try to get her ex-brother-in-law fired as a state trooper she has built her political .
News & Articles
- Accused Heroin Dealer Faces Charges Connected To Overdose Death
A Winchester man, who's accused of dealing heroin to a person who overdosed and died on the drug, made his first appearance in federal court on Friday following his indictment. Harold Wayne Salyers, 53, was indicted June 6th for distribution of heroin resulting in death, conspiracy to distribute heroin, possession with intent to distribute heroin and distribution of heroin, according to ...
June 15, 2013 - ABC 36 Lexington
- Accused pimp to girl: I’ll take you to ‘nice restaurants like Applebee’s’
Accused pimp to girl: I’ll take you to ‘nice restaurants like Applebee’s’ Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:57 pm, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 An Auburn man accused of posting photos of two teen girls on a prostitution-oriented website has now been charged ...
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Accused Alison Krauss Pretender Pleads Not Guilty in Swindle
A woman accused of swindling a Fayetteville man who thought she was country music star Alison Krauss pleaded not guilty...
June 14, 2013 - KFSM Ft. Smith-Fayetteville
- Isiah Thomas in 940 News
I'm innocent, very innocent, and I did not do the things she has accused me in this courtroom of doing,Thomas said. "I'm extremely disappointed that the jury did not see the facts in this case. I will appeal this, and I remain confident in...
- Roger Clemens in USA Today
As for the Daily News story that said Clemens was 28 when he began in improper relationship with McCready, Clemens said: "Now, I have been accused of having an improper relationship with a 15-year-old girl. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- Mike Nifong in Duke Chronicle
To the extent that I made judgments that ultimately proved incorrect, I apologize to the three students that were wrongly accused,Nifong said in a statement.