- n a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
- The three bandits and an accomplice dashed off with the loot.
- His accomplice, Terry Nichols, is still at large, as is William, the main conspirator.
- Warren Jeffs was found guilty of two counts of being an accomplice in the rape of a teenage girl.
News & Articles
- If the FBI Never Kills Anyone by Mistake, Why Kill Tsarnaev's Maybe-Accomplice?
If past statistics of the agency's internal examinations hold, expect the FBI to fully justify Ibragim Todashev's killing just before he was about to peacefully sign a confession as Tsarnaev's accomplice to a triple murder — even though it's taking a suspiciously long time to do so.
June 19, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona death row inmate who wrote to the state Supreme Court asking for a speedy execution died on Wednesday after being found unresponsive in his cell, authorities said. Dale Hausner, dubbed the "Serial Shooter," was sentenced to die by lethal injection four years ago for gunning down four men and two women during a 14-month shooting spree. He and an accomplice were ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Suspect missing after accomplice admits armed robbery involvement
WWLTV.com Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @WWLTV COVINGTON, La. – Upon turning himself in for an armed robbery incident, a suspect admitted to his and an accomplice’s involvement in a separate armed robbery, according to the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office. Police have been searching for Regis Chatman, 21, of Covington and Jammal Calloway, 18, of New Orleans since June 10 for an armed ...
June 17, 2013 - WWL-TV, Channel 4 New Orleans
- Alain Juppe in AFP
In the past few years, we have seen an insidious attempt to rewrite history. It aims to turn France from an involved party into an accomplice to the genocide,Juppe wrote in January. "It is an unacceptable falsification. During my time as...
- Maurice Papon in International Herald Tribune
In a February 2001 letter to then-Justice Minister Marylise Lebranchu, Papon said he had neither "regrets nor remorse for a crime I did not commit and for which I am in no way an accomplice."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Peninsula On-line
The US government, which is an accomplice to Zionist crimes, cannot play the role of saviour by hosting the Annapolis conference,Ahmadinejad told the Saudi king.