- n concurrence of opinion
- n the act of granting rights
the accordance to Canada of rights of access
- But the trial was conducted in public and in accordance with the law.
- At about 700 feet the jet banked smoothly to the left in accordance with its flight plan, then veered sharply, almost rolled over completelyand plunged nose first into the .
- Cheney's office, according to a story first reported by the Chicago Tribune, has resisted attempts by a tiny federal agency to compile information in accordance with an .
News & Articles
- Russia's Putin warns state firm managers on performance
ST PETERSBURG, Russia (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday managers at state companies would be rewarded or punished in accordance with their performance. Putin also told an international economic forum that privatization would be conducted gradually and state assets would be sold only at advantageous and fair prices. (Reporting by Timothy Heritage; Writing by Steve ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- ATN Declares Dividend
TORONTO, June 21, 2013 /CNW/ - Asian Television Network International Limited (ATN) (TSX-SAT), In accordance with the Company's quarterly dividend policy, the board of directors declared today a dividend ...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Pelangio Exploration Announces Filing of the Maiden Resource Estimate 43-101 Technical Report, for the Manfo Gold ...
Pelangio Exploration Inc. is very pleased to announce the filing of a technical report prepared in accordance with Canadian Securities Administrators' National Instrument 43-101 in support of the Company's ...
June 21, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Denver Post
Dick Cheney called the Bush administration's actions after the 2001 terrorist attacks "a great success story. It was done legally. It was done in accordance with our constitutional practices and principles."
- Elena Kagan in Chicago Sun-Times
I will listen hard, to every party before the court and to each of my colleagues. I will work hard. And I will do my best to consider every case impartially, modestly, with commitment to principle and in accordance with law,she said.
- Dmitry Medvedev in Times Online
In accordance with the constitution and the federal law, I, as president of Russia, am obliged to protect the lives and dignity of Russian citizens wherever they are located,Mr Medvedev said. "We won't allow the death of our compatriots to...