abstemiously : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a sparing manner; without overindulgence
he ate and drank abstemiously
- The Cardinal lived abstemiously in a top-floor apartment, worked on his memoirs and a history of the Roman Catholic Church in Hungary.
- There he lived abstemiously, labored industriously, austerely chose himself a Vermont bride.
- In a viable writer's show like The Odd Couple, Smith abstemiously designs "a set no one will ever notice.
News & Articles
- How To Stay Fit During The Holidays
ReadWriteBody is an ongoing series where ReadWrite covers networked fitness and the quantified self. From December 2013 to January 2014, it is presented by Qualcomm Toq . The holiday season is filled with traditions—like the lecture-filled advice you’ll get from medical authorities about how to conduct yourself abstemiously at fat- and sugar-laden party buffets. I'm not saying they’re wrong ...
Dec. 9, 2013 - ReadWriteWeb