Add to My List
- (n) total lack of meaning or ideas
- (n) the trait of acting rashly and without prudence
- A fully automated house continues to function with mechanical mindlessness long after its inhabitants have been incinerated in a nuclear holocaust.
- He seethed at the mindlessness and the menace behind the Soviet regime's response to his music.
- The Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco is not so much a neighborhood as a state of mindlessness.
- "For me, I am personally making fun of this," said Mendes. "It's my way of saying I don't agree with going this far, with this mindlessness, and doing anything for ratings."on Apr 30, 2007 By: Eva Mendes Source: cbs4denver.com
- In one of the essays that appear in the catalogue, Tacita Dean argues that "it is wrong to relate Twombly's marks to doodling; they come from mindfulness rather than mindlessness".on Jul 16, 2008 By: Tacita Dean Source: Times Online