margin account margin account
- (n) an account with a securities brokerage in which the broker extends credit
- He put this sum into his stock margin account.
- It is invested for her in a stockmarket margin account, thereby impoverishing her.
- Huston wondered aloud why the political pack had deserted him after the discovery of his temporary deposit of Muscle Shoals lobby funds in his private stock margin account.
- Margin accounts in brokerage accounts hit an all-time high in April and are on par with the internet bubble, but does this mean the market is set up for a crash?on August 5, 2013 Source: The Motley Fool