human beings human beings
- (n) all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- If aliens are not to replace human beings, society will destroy itself on its own.
- We think it has been developed just to kill human beings.
- On May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first human beings to conquer Mount Everest--Chomolungma, to its people at 29,028 ft.
- Niramisa Weiss reveals THE LIAR: a human perceptual machine that functions in the same way as a software virus. It has just one, grim goal, which is to continually persuade human beings into destroying each other, which they do, but only because they are completely unaware of THE LIAR’s existence; up until now. (PRWeb June 15, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...on June 15, 2013 Source: PRWeb
- It is not some science fiction movie plot. It is real. Human beings are being manufactured and sold ...on June 15, 2013 Source: Albuquerque Journal
- Human beings are notoriously bad at visualizing large numbers. So getting a handle on the sheer size of Facebook’s 1.1 billion users is understandably difficult. Imagine Manhattan’s population density ...on June 14, 2013 Source: Quartz via Yahoo! Finance