- (n) a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
- Vargas Llosa is an artful dissembler.
- Flamboyant charmer, avid dissembler and wily social climberBroadhurst was all these things and more; the peculiar details of her life cry out for a Cate Blanchett movie.
- She seems more assured than ever as a chic dissembler who has hung by her fingernails through many a tight squeak.
- Every time Kathleen Sebelius testifies before Congress, President Obama's secretary of health and human services reminds us why she is unfit for her Cabinet post: She is a serial dissembler. The latest example is her appearance last week before the House Ways and Means Committee. Rep. Jim...on March 17, 2014 Source: Victorville Daily Press