- n a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
- v close with a zipper
- The familiar joke about the woman who went through so many operations that she asked for a zipper closure last week seemed about to become a reality.
- For, like superhighways, zippers were super only so long as all systems were go; let one tooth snap and total chaos was sure to ensue, and did.
- Chester Weinberg zippers one sweater dress straight up the middle, slashes a velvet version well above the knees, and matches a short suede battle jacket to a "hula skirt" made .
News & Articles
- FixnZip Creates Effortless Zipper Repair for Apparel, Lifestyle & Outdoor Items
FixnZip develops new way to solve that annoying problem with effortless zipper repair sans needles, threads and tools. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10824672.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Polish company plans zipper bag manufacturing plant in Marion
A Polish company that supplies large press-to-close zipper bags used by food, pet food, lawn care, pharmaceutical and other businesses will be the initial tenant of the 181-acre Marion Enterprise Center. ElPlast of Zory, Poland, is expected to start construction of a 36,000-square-foot building this fall, according to George Lake, president of the Marion Ec0nomic Development [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Gazette
- A pale revival of "Jacques Brel ... "
If you go... What: "Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris." Running time: 2 hours, including one intermission. Ticket price: $65. Theater: The Zipper, 336 W. 37th St.
June 12, 2013 - The Journal News
- Johnny Knoxville in Starpulse.com (blog)
Knoxville writes on his internet blog, "When the shoot was over, the wardrobe girl packed my luggage so I could go home and, unbeknownst to me, she packed a FAKE hand grenade (a prop grenade that I'd taken to the shoot) in the front zipper of my...
- Nick Swisher in USA Today
For A-Rod to have the series he had was absolutely tremendous,outfielder Nick Swisher said. "To put everyone else, just a nice little zipper over their lips for the way he's played in the postseason thus far. It's a great feeling, a great...
- Lou Piniella in San Francisco Chronicle
I said, forget about my zipper,Piniella said, suggesting Lilly concentrate on his pitching.