- n ancient Greek philosopher who formulated paradoxes that defended the belief that motion and change are illusory (circa 495-430 BC)
- n ancient Greek philosopher who founded the Stoic school (circa 335-263 BC)
News & Articles
- Find Your Fearless: Millennial Women Question Professional Ambition
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Amidst the ongoing discussions of women in the workplace and the opportunity for women to assume leadership positions, new research finds that Millennial women, surprisingly, have little interest or desire to assume a top leadership position.(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130613/DC31704-INFO) A recent survey commissioned by Zeno ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- David Hanson in Forbes
So by coincidence they're both Zeno, and in other ways this robot has become more of a portrait sculpturally of the son, although it's almost coincidence,said Hanson, whose previous jobs include working as a character sculptor for The Walt...
- Bob Knight in Dallas Morning News
Knight said he was "pleased with the way (Zeno) reacted over the period where we had to play to win the game."
- Bob Huggins in KStateFans.com
Our defense didn't lose the game, our offense did,Huggins said. "It's hard to play defense when you throw the ball to them for baskets, it's hard to guard that. We just did dumb things. They just stood there and let Zeno step around them...