- n the spirit of the time; the spirit characteristic of an age or generation
- Yet again Chanel had put herself into the yolk of the zeitgeist.
- A vivid, character-driven story about an American innocent living in Mexico City, Jessica Abel's La Perdida taps into the zeitgeist of immigration and cultural cross-pollination .
- Articulating today's zeitgeist, it's been used in newspaper editorials, politicians' speeches, commencement addresses, blog posts, and shows no sign of diminishing.
News & Articles
- Tragedy: Tamale Lady Can No Longer Sell At Zeitgeist [Updated]
[Update: Tamale Lady speaking with SFist about being banned from selling at Zeitgeist.] Popular outdoor drinking spot Zeitgeist has announced this morning that Virginia Ramos, aka The Tamale Lady, will no longer be allowed to peddle her delicious wares at the bar. [ more › ]
June 12, 2013 - SFist
- When Mobile CRM Goes Too Far, Part 3
Mobile everything is the current computing zeitgeist and if that means turning an app or function that is perfectly suited for desktop use into a mobilized one, well, as the thinking goes at so many companies now, just do it. However, mobilizing an app -- even a front-office CRM app -- should not be undertaken lightly. Costs, security issues and customer attitudes all must be considered.
June 10, 2013 - E-Commerce Times
- Zeitgeist Film Series Creator Peter Joseph Directs New Black Sabbath Music Video "God is Dead?"
LOS ANGELES, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Controversial filmmaker and social activist Peter Joseph , made world famous by his counter-culture/social revolution film series under the banner title of "Zeitgeist" ...
June 7, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Kevin Bacon in MSNBC
I thought it was definitely going to go the way of eight-track cassettes and pet rocks. But it'sa concept that has sort of hung around in the Zeitgeist,Bacon told George Stephanopolous on ABC's "This Week" in a show that aired Sunday.
- Christopher Hitchens in Washington Post
There is something like a change in the Zeitgeist,Hitchens said, noting that sales of his latest book far outnumber those for his earlier work that had challenged faith. "There are a lot of people, in this country in particular, who are...
- Eamonn Holmes in The Star
Host Eamonn Holmes described the BBC2 show as a "great British programme, incredibly old-fashioned but definitely part of the zeitgeist".