- n domesticated ox having a humped back and long horns and a large dewlap; used chiefly as a draft animal in India and east Asia
- Chianina, zebu, beefalo and Brae are new light varieties.
- Its restaurant serves such local fare as grilled crayfish and fillet steaks of zebu, or Malagasy cattle, and serves South African wine.
- Last summer Mexicans were rash enough to import 320 tickproof Brazilian zebu bulls.
- Rolf BÃ¼ttiker in New York Times
There will always be cervelas,Mr. BÃ¼ttiker, who is also a deputy in Parliament, said over coffee. "But what we had to fear is that it would be without zebu intestine."