- n an electrical device that can injure or kill by means of electric currents
a bug zapper
- Researchers have discovered that when insects are vaporized on the zapper's electrified grid, a microbe-laced mist is created that can land up to six feet away (more if there's a .
- Best advice: mount your zapper far from your food.
- Another problem: some telemarketers have either changed their software or bought new dialers that stay on the line even when they hear the zapper's tones.
News & Articles
- Flying by Moonlight
With a wingspan up to four inches, Luna moths are one of the largest in North America Michelle Steel Like springtime, Luna moths represent rebirth and renewal. I usually see one or two early each spring, hanging around hubby’s bug zapper. Perhaps they’re drawn to the light’s blue glow. The zapper poses no threat to the Luna moths, which are too large to fit through the miniature cage. read ...
June 6, 2013 - Bay Weekly
- Reggie Fils-Aime in Taipei Times
The Wii Zapper holds the same potential to change the nature of first-person shooters as the Wii remote did to other games,Fils-Aime said. "What's even more fun than whack-a-mole? Try zap-a-zombie."
- Louis Leterrier in Worcester Telegram
The producers, they're so afraid of their own shadow,Leterrier says, laughing. "They're so afraid of Ang Lee's 'Hulk.' They wish they had the 'Men in Black' zapper to erase people's memory of that movie."