- n a person of unquestioning obedience
- And to Wilbur the Younger it will doubtless be better to be a yes-man than never to be Secretary at all.
- By reputation he is no yes-man even if his traditional ideas often align with Beijing's.
- Professor Rice, no ''yes-man," had vexed President Holt and other Floridans by behaving much as satiric, cacographic Dean Swift, on whose writings he is an authority, might have .
News & Articles
- Betraying our own troops, American style
By my measure, America’s recent wars have been rife with immorality at the very top, where the well-paid and comfortable and protected make decisions that profoundly affect the lives, and sometimes deaths, of the Americans we send to fight. I’m not referring to the top generals-turned-politicians bucking for another star by their sudden yes-man enthusiasm for Obama’s trampling the Don’t Ask, Don ...
Dec. 10, 2013 - The Fayette Citizen