- n a colorless flammable volatile liquid hydrocarbon used as a solvent
- Southbend's wells have been polluted by such chemicals as chloroform and xylene, while a black, oozing tar has bubbled upward into driveways and garages.
- From a new abundance of such coal-hydrogenation chemicals as toluene, xylene, napthalene and phenol, predicted Union Carbide's President Morse Dial, will come an endless stream .
News & Articles
- Direct-to-Slide Printer Ribbons resist heat and abrasion.
Available in black monochrome and CMYK, TuffCoat 2 Ink Ribbons for Signature Slide Printer are highly heat- and chemical-resistant, even if touched while wet with chemicals such as xylene or acetone. Permanent ink dries instantly with no need for heat, fans, or IR light treatment. Ribbons are specifically designed to deliver optimal performance in pathology, histology, cytology, and other types ...
July 2, 2013 - ThomasNet
- China’s State-Run Media Tout Toxic Chemical
Known as PX for short, para-xylene causes a set of nasty symptoms for those unlucky enough to ingest or breathe it, and the Chinese public has made clear they don’t want the chemical produced near where they live. The Communist … The post China’s State-Run Media Tout Toxic Chemical appeared first on The Epoch Times .
July 1, 2013 - The Epoch Times