- n usually used in combination: `liverwort'; `milkwort'; `whorlywort'
- n unfermented or fermenting malt
- Saint-John's-wort, which has been shown to help in treating mild to moderate depression, is also known to reduce the effectiveness of some HIV medications and heart drugs such as .
News & Articles
- VIDEO: Samsung ATIV Book 9 Ultrabook (Series 9)
We got our hands on the ultra-thin Samsung ATIV Book 9 Ultrabook to see if we could squeeze any worthy performance out of this 0.51" notebook. Will it be worth it's not-so-competitive price? Mike Wall gives us the full video rundown.
June 19, 2013 - NotebookReview.com
- Martin Gramatica in The Daily Advertiser
I pulled it,Gramatica said. "I hit it solid, but it went left. The wort thing about it is that I let the team down. Those are the toughest ones. These guys killed each other for 60 minutes. They played awesome defense. It hurts to let them...
- Bob Stoops in NewsOK.com
Tom Wort is going to be pretty special, if not this year, then awfully soon,Stoops said.
- James Cook in New Zealand Herald
We had on board large quantities of malt, of which was made sweet-wort ...... and given from one or two pints in the day to each man,Cook wrote.