- n hole made by a burrowing worm
- Moreover, since a wormhole tends to collapse a fraction of a second after it forms, some means would have to be found of propping it open.
- My theory: Starbuck traveled through a wormhole and crashed on Earth.
- The wormhole connection: such a universe would automatically create its own wormhole, squeeze through it, and then draw the hole closed after it.
News & Articles
- Four short links: 20 June 2013
Wormhole — Facebook’s pub/sub system. Wormhole propagates changes issued in one system to all systems that need to reflect those changes – within and across data centers. Nanocubes — Fast Visualization of Large Spatiotemporal Datasets. Sean Gourley on Relevance (YouTube) …
June 20, 2013 - O'Reilly Media
- This Camera Is As Fun As Playing With Lego
And it embodies everything that’s great about childhood. If I could go back in time and ask my corpulent eight-year-old self what my dream camera might look like, I’d probably hijack that time machine/wormhole to do all sorts of other things first. See the dinosaurs. Save Lincoln. Buy a few stocks. Punch myself in the face at least once. After this list of thousands of other priorities was ...
June 14, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Morgan Freeman in MarketWatch (press release)
Ever since childhood I've had a powerful fascination with the possibilities and wonders of the universe,said Freeman. "THROUGH THE WORMHOLE pursues further knowledge of these great unknowns, providing a unique window into the exceptional...
- Michio Kaku in guardian.co.uk
What we physicists want to do is create our own wormhole so that if you walk through the looking glass you may go backwards in time,said Kaku.
- Brian Greene in FOX News
Many people who study the subject doubt that that approach has any chance of working,Greene said in an interview . "But the basic idea if you're very, very optimistic is that if you fiddle with the wormhole openings, you can make it not...