- n pan with a convex bottom; used for frying in Chinese cooking
- A sidewalk chef fires up his wok for the evening A fortune-teller mesmerizes tourists with his palmistry Style-conscious teen hipsters look to remake themselves with colored wigs.
- And in the central city of Xi'an, chengguan who were shutting down a breakfast stall kicked a wok and burned a vendor with scalding oil.
- Heat oil in a pot or wok.
News & Articles
- Ba-NOM-a-NOM food truck doles out all-fruit soft-serve-style ice cream
The food trucks finally rolled back into Civic Center, providing that end of the Mall a generous, and much-needed, culinary boost. The fleet of chow chariots expands the lunchtime options well beyond the usual: Subway, Jimmy Johns, Wok & Roll, over-priced fish and chips, and over-priced salad. The trucks bring banh mi, wood-fired pizza, arepas, [...]
June 10, 2013 - Denver Post
- Martin Yan in WRAL.com
Now, "everybody has a bottle of soy sauce, guaranteed. Everybody has a wok at home," says Yan.
- Russo in Sydney Morning Herald
We used to sell this incredible model, six burners, wok burner, all stainless steel, marble sides, it had everything,Russo says enthusiastically. "It cost almost $2000 and we only ever sold one when it was on sale at half-price. We had to...
- Sam Mitchell in Toronto Star
The threes they got were draw and kicks,said coach Sam Mitchell. "They sucked us in and kicked the ball to a shooter. We have to wok on keeping our man in front of us so we don't open ourselves to those type of situations."