- v hit with the hand
- v beat overwhelmingly
- Bang-bang, whomp-whomp, hi-de-hi and ugh-ugh, they grimaced and they groveled, they ground and they groaned in the dim light till they were spent.
- For four nights last week the heart of Warsaw echoed to the whomp and hiss of exploding tear-gas bombs, the thud of rubber truncheons on human flesh and the taunting cries of.
- Go to it, Gooch, whomp up a lady that is so itchy, so shakey, so smelly, an so onbarubbly disgustin thet once agin yo will be the king of the funny page.
News & Articles
- Don’t fear the sound of the choppers
If you’ve been aroused from peaceful summer slumber by the telltale whomp-whomp of helicopter rotors knifing across the night sky of Beckley, don’t be alarmed.
July 18, 2013 - The Register-Herald
- Taylor Hicks in Washington Post
The album sounds like "modern whomp music," Hicks said.
- Rosie O Donnell in Business Wire (press release)
Rosie O'Donnell stated, "I played a lot of videogames as a kid and now I am an avid Club Pogo member and have been for quite awhile. I play Word Whomp, Tumble Bees, Poppit! Squelchies, Qwerty, and World Class Solitaire - I like to mix it up. I'm...
- John Rowswell in Sault Star
Two and a half years ago - whomp, my life changed, and I can tell you for about a month and a half I didn't know where I was going, whether I would survive, and thoughts turned to moving on into the next world,Rowswell told a crowd on the...