white chocolate :
- n a blend of cocoa butter and milk solids and sugar and vanilla; used in candy bars and baking and coatings; not technically chocolate because it contains no chocolate liquor
News & Articles
- Counting up the calories at Starbucks
Sure, that white chocolate mocha is affordable and tasty, but how much is it really costing you? Starbucks says it will start posting calorie counts on menu boards and bakery cases at its coffeehouses
June 19, 2013 - WNCT Greenville
- Red Rooster’s Spiked Snow Cones; Maison Premiere and Fatty ‘Cue’s Fourth of July Parties
• Red Rooster is now serving spiked snow cones. For $12, try flavors like tres leches, with shaved white chocolate and Blackwell Jamaican rum, and lemon bourbon basil, served with a candied poached lemon slice. Nonalcoholic versions are available for $6. [Grub Street] • The Strand Smokehouse is sponsoring an all-female meat eating competition on Sunday, July 7, at 6 p.m. For $15, the first ten ...
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Wake Up and Count the Coffee: Starbucks to Post Calorie Labels
If the caffeine doesn't wake you up, maybe this will: Venti Caffe Mocha Whip (nonfat milk): 390 calories Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte Whip (nonfat milk): 460 calories Venti Vanilla Latte (nonfat milk): 290 calories Venti White Chocolate Mocha Whip (nonfat milk): 530 calories Venti White Chocolate Mocha Whip (whole milk): 630 calories These and hundreds of other items or combinations are according ...
June 18, 2013 - Boise Weekly