- n small slender dog of greyhound type developed in England
- Under her fat suit she's whippet-thin.
- Zhu Zheqin, a struggling, whippet-thin Chinese singer, became her country's pop diva when she incorporated the Tibetan word for moon into her stage name, re-emerged as Dadawa and .
- Lean, whippet-fast, a master of getting the jump on a pitcher, Brock has stolen no fewer than 189 bases in the last three years, and reform never entered his head last week.
News & Articles
- Top Ten 2 Watch: Riley’s ‘pride’ is hard to hide
To be seen and not heard can be a good thing, especially when it refers to athletic performance on the field of play. Kosciusko Whippet Sam Riley is about as good of an example as one could imagine.
June 12, 2013 - The Star-Herald
- Kosy native to coach South Softball All-Stars
Former Lady Whippet and 1998 Kosciusko graduate Robyn Killebrew was selected to coach the South 1A-2A-3A All-Star fastpitch softball team.
June 7, 2013 - The Star-Herald
- Ricky Gervais in Daily Mail
Speaking on Ross's Radio 2 show, Gervais said: "I am doing an appeal for this stolen dog. This lovely little whippet puppy was stolen this week from Hampstead Heath. It's a little eight-month-old whippet puppy. It was stolen on Hampstead Heath and...
- Joe Kuharich in Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
You notice a guy like that,Kuharich said. "He looks like a whippet, always causing commotion."
- Stephen Maguire in This is London
Maguire, who won Â£46,000, said: "He came out of the blocks like a whippet. He was far too good."