- n a band of cloth or leather or metal links attached to a wristwatch and wrapped around the wrist
- Noted Vice President Richard Schwary: "With gold selling for about $600 an ounce, an old watchband is worth a lot.
- Messages are relayed in about one minute through a system of phone networks, FM transmitters and a miniature receiver inside the watchband.
- He jogs, has no double chin, still wears a preppie watchband.
News & Articles
- Hardware Startup Stops And Fits Showcased By Kickstarter Tales Of Founder Woe
If you had any doubt that chucking in your entire life and building that iPhone case with a bottle opener you've always envisioned (the perfect design, honest) would be difficult, look no further than a couple recent Kickstarter failures that have been a long time in the making for proof. The Levitatr Keyboard and the Syre iPod nano Bluetooth watchband are both projects that were germinated in ...
Aug. 27, 2013 - TechCrunch