- n the act of washing yourself (or another person)
- n the act of washing dishes
- For eight days, miners from Washington State to Appalachia had filed into hundreds of washup shacks to votepolling places with names like "Bill Shelby's bathhouse at the foot.
- The Detroit publishers also declared their intention "to tighten controls in contracts"in short, to eliminate union work practices, such as the paid 15-minute washup, that .
- In the niggling that has been typical of auto negotiations this year, bargaining broke down over the fine print in the contract-seniority rights, job assignments, paid washup .
News & Articles
- Galveston weekend OK despite cleanup efforts
GALVESTON, TX - As oil continues to washup on the Galveston shoreline, officials say it shouldn’t pose a problem for weekend beachgoers. Cleanup efforts are still underway after last week`s barge collision that caused thousands of gallons of oil to …
March 29, 2014 - CW39 NewsFix
- Malcolm Turnbull in Reuters
In my view the United States will never ratify the protocol as it stands,Turnbull told Australia's National Press Club. "Whatever the accounting washup of Kyoto may be, the fact is that the protocol's first commitment period, beginning...
- Rick Hillier in Calgary Herald
The Afghan security forces are going to have to do, I think, a thorough washup of this one to see what went on and make sure security measures are put in place so there's no future occurrences of something like this,Hillier said. "We'll...