- n African wild swine with warty protuberances on the face and large protruding tusks
- There was also the warthog rectum in Namibia.
- From its first days, Marxism-Leninism has been peculiarly blind to the potentiality of nationalism to trample like an enraged warthog through the neat corn rows of class theory and .
- He employed the warthog, for example, to cast a spell to keep the government out of Masai business.
News & Articles
- Maryland Zoo welcomes 4 baby warthogs
The Maryland Zoo says four common warthogs born last month are now on exhibit.
July 3, 2013 - ABC 2 Baltimore
- Warthog piglets born at Maryland Zoo
Four common warthog piglets are now on display at The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore a little less than a month after being born, zoo officials have announced.
July 2, 2013 - ABC 2 Baltimore
- Halo Warthog gets rainbow colors in Seattle Pride parade
Halo's indispensable military buggy sided with Team Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Violet at the Seattle Pride parade held on Sunday, June 30th. The Warthog drove down Fourth Avenue, escorted by a Spartan soldier and surrounded by revelers and supporters of LGBT equality. "We were honored to celebrate Seattle's Pride Parade this weekend with a special appearance from the 'Halo' Warthog ...
July 2, 2013 - Joystiq
- Tony Buckingham in Canada NewsWire (press release)
Upcoming Exploration Activity in Uganda > Tony Buckingham, CEO, commented: "Warthog is a significant discovery and maintains the 100% exploration success...
- Graeme Devine in WorthPlaying.com
The Warthog is the most recognizable vehicle in the Halo games. Everyone knows what a Warthog looks like,said Graeme Devine, lead designer on Halo Wars and famed developer of The 7th Guest and Quake III Arena. "They know how they drive...
- David Wells in The Columbian
Ostrich was phenomenal. Warthog was outstanding. A little different taste, but it's really good,Wells said while recounting his trip. "Hardebeest, wildebeest, gazelle, all that stuff. Very, very tasty. It's just the zebra you don't want to...