- n a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- n a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- n a moral or mental distortion
- n yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- v make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- v bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- Adalberto Roque AFP Getty Washington's own Cuba time warp got a jolt as well.
- Red-haired Justin Frankel, all big-boned and gangly, is cranking out code in warp mode.
- Washington's own Cuba time warp got a jolt as well.
News & Articles
- Class in session: Pair of area stars begin at Notre Dame
V.J. Beachem doesn't know where the time has gone, but he is OK with everything feeling like it is moving at warp speed.
June 17, 2013 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Heads Up: Escaping to ‘Bangkok’s Green Lung’
Bang Krachao, an island oasis across the river from Bangkok’s concrete jungle, is emerging from its time warp, adding bike tours and boutique hotels.
June 14, 2013 - New York Times
- Papa John’s Mixes Up Stanley Cup Finalists, Asks If Bruins or Penguins Will Win Game 1
The folks over at Papa John’s seem to be stuck in a time warp. In a classic social media gaffe, the official Papa John’s Twitter account made an attempt at fan interaction Wednesday night ahead of Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, when they asked fans to pick a side in the matchup. There […]
June 13, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- Pamela Anderson in MTV.com
Yes, I'm finally getting remarried,Anderson wrote on her site. "It's been a whirlwind ...... spontaneous, but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well, my miracle...
- Barack Obama in Boston Globe (registration)
Again, on "The View," Obama described Wright as "a brilliant man caught in a time warp."