- n military quarters for dining and recreation for officers of a warship (except the captain)
- The wardroom was empty by 9:30.
- In the cramped wardroom of Admiral Horatio Nelson's 187-year-old flagship Victory last week, a court martial sat in judgment on another British naval hero whose duty was dogged by .
- At the head of the green baize wardroom table sat Burma's governor, Sir Reginald Dorman-Smith, whom the Japanese had chased out of Burma.
News & Articles
- Artifacts, questions raised from shipwrecks
Medicine bottles lie in what once was the wardroom and officer’s cabins in the wreckage of an early 19th century shipwreck recently documented and partially excavated in the Gulf of Mexico in more than 4,300 feet of water.
Aug. 4, 2013 - The Rancher