- n a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- A revolver is shoved into the waistband of his trousers, and a two-way radio is recharging in a unit near his feet.
- When the officers arrived, she had lost consciousness with a bottle of vodka tucked into her waistband.
- Shanteau, for example, had about an inch and a half of material taken out of the waistband part of the suit to make it cling more precisely on his body.
News & Articles
- Berkeley: Teen arrested for allegedly robbing pair in People's Park
Police say Andres Rodriguez walked up to a man and a woman sitting on a park bench on June 13 at 5:11 p.m., flashed a handgun stashed in his waistband, and took the pair's belongings. Witnesses watched Rodriguez walk to a white Dodge Durango with yellow flames on the side, where three women were waiting for him, according to UC Berkeley police.
June 18, 2013 - San Jose Mercury News
- Woman allegedly had gun in waistband during argument on East Side
A woman was arrested Friday night after she allegedly had a man's gun in her waistband during an argument on the city's East Side.
June 17, 2013 - Wisconsin State Journal
- Roberto Serrano Jr., flashed gun and threatened to "blast" man, police say
A passenger in an SUV flashed a gun at a man and then threatened to "blast" him, officials said. Roberto Serrano Jr., who also goes by the name Carbals, was in a silver Jeep Liberty in the 400 block of Carlton Avenue in Bethlehem when he lifted up his shirt, exposing a black handgun in the waistband of his pants, and told Matthew Pileth, "I'll blast you," before riding off at about 4 p.m. May 17 ...
June 17, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Sir John Franklin in Jacksonville Daily Progress
Billye Mott entered the store, opened a pack of boys underwear, removed several pairs of underwear and tried to conceal them in her waistband. A store clerk witnessed her hiding the items and contacted the police department,Franklin - said.
- Muammer Guler in Turkish Press
Istanbul Governor Muammer Guler, giving information to journalists about the assassination, stated that, "the photos showed the man running and tucking a gun into his waistband. We ask for help from public. We have some other information but I am...
- Linda Thompson in Monsters and Critics.com
Thompson added: "The guy handed him the guns and said, 'I believe these are yours, Mr. Presley.' Elvis stuck them back in his waistband."