- n a wainscoted wall (or wainscoted walls collectively)
- n wooden panels that can be used to line the walls of a room
- The lobby, all marble pillars, garish chandeliers, and polished wainscoting, recalls an Elizabethan bordello; thankfully, though, the 375 newly renovated rooms are decorated in .
- During the day, repelled by too-strong light, they hide in a cozy "hutch" against the wainscoting.
- Renovations last year uncovered original marble floors and restored the wainscoting.
News & Articles
- Outwater Introduces its Interlocking Beaded Wainscoting
Guaranteed to provide the look and feel of custom millwork at “down to earth” prices, Outwater’s new line of Interlocking Beaded Wainscoting enables you to easily and affordably add the warmth and elegance of traditional wall and ceiling paneling to any room without the high cost, installation difficulties and other material drawbacks often associated with customary paneling. (PRWeb June 12 ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Norm Abram in Denver Post
A utility room is a perfect place for wainscoting,Abram said, to my great relief. "Wainscoting has been common in utility rooms and kitchens since the early colonial and farmhouse days because it's more durable than plaster walls. In old...