- n upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds; the eastern United States from New York to Florida and Texas
- n deciduous shrub having purple capsules enclosing scarlet seeds
- n large fast-moving predacious food and game fish; found worldwide
- Ahead lay marlin, sailfish, tuna, albacore, and the wild wahoo.
- When he tires of his one-bedroom villa, Powell rests up by fishing for barracuda and wahoo from his 31-ft.
- A wahoo bird, according to popular folklore, flies in ever decreasing circles until it swallows itself in utter confusion.
News & Articles
- Tippery recognized with teaching award
WAHOO – A Bishop Neumann High School alumna has been recognized for her dedication to teaching.
June 10, 2013 - Waverly News
- Davison still interested in animals
WAHOO – A Wahoo native was considered as the next wild guide for Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom.
June 7, 2013 - Waverly News
- Roundup: Wahoo's Thiele wins girls match play
Haley Thiele of Wahoo won her first state title, defeating Megan Vetrovsky of McCook 5 and 4 in Wednesday's Nebraska girls match-play final at the Country Club of Lincoln. Thiele, who was the qualifying leader and top seed, never...
June 6, 2013 - Omaha World-Herald
- Lou Piniella in Chicago Sun-Times
We got to get him a Cub hat over there,Piniella said. "We can sneak Chief Wahoo over there." "Who is it?"
- Les Miles in 2TheAdvocate
I'm pretty good for a 'Yahoo!' or a 'Wahoo!,'Miles said. "Yeah, I think I had that going, easily." "And he's the right guy. He sees it's going to take hard work. : He just wants the opportunity, and frankly that's what we said we'd...