- n any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- n van used by police to transport prisoners
- n a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- n a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- n a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
- The long, sometimes treacherous 19th century Westward trek of covered wagons is deeply embedded in American legend, folklore and sense of national identity.
- He hurriedly dressed and hitched a team of horses to a borrowed produce wagon and headed into town to the Bank of Italy, which he had founded two years earlier.
- The incident: dog excrement found on the roof and windows of the Romney station wagon.
News & Articles
- Cadillac's CTS-V Wagon is a rocket ride
With CTS-V performance components, this wagon goes fast and handles well, but outdated cabin tech makes waiting for the updated 2014 model appealing. Originally posted at
June 12, 2013 - CNET
- 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
Editor's Rating: User Rating: Good: The 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon combines supercharged power with excellent handling. OnStar gives this car advanced telematics support and an app with a variety of remote features. Bad: The Bluetooth hands-free phone system offers minimal features and there is no audio streaming to the stereo. Excessive fuel consumption means frequent trips to the gas station ...
June 12, 2013 - CNET
- Wagon rides, sand dig, art fair highlight Middleton 'beach' party
A downtown Beach Party in Middleton Saturday will offer a variety of activities Saturday from 9 a.m.--4 p.m. including wagon rides, an art fair with 30 vendors,a sand coin dig and more.
June 11, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
Obama said that "as a former smoker, I constantly struggle with it.......... Have I fallen off the wagon? Yes."
- Oprah Winfrey in FOXNews
CHICAGO - Oprah Winfrey says she's "fallen off the wagon" when it comes to her weight.
- Cecil Cooper in USA Today
He showed he's a horse,Houston manager Cecil Cooper said. "I guess they're going to hitch their wagon to him and just ride him off into the sunset."