- n excessive desire to eat
- n extreme gluttony
- n an excessive desire for wealth (usually in large amounts)
- No, the movies, even more than the Ludlum books (which long ago I consumed with equal velocity and voraciousness), are themselves machines: beautifully constructed, splendid to .
- As the movie develops, we are meant to perceive a causal link between Meredith's sexual voraciousness and her incomprehensible corporate schemings.
- And they're doing it massively and unrelentingly, with a voraciousness I haven't seen since just after the 1987 crash--when insiders scooped up cheap company stock that made them .