- n a unit of potential equal to the potential difference between two points on a conductor carrying a current of 1 ampere when the power dissipated between the two points is 1 watt; equivalent to the potential difference across a resistance of 1 ohm when 1 ampere of current flows through it
- Powered by a regular 9-volt battery, the No-Contact Jacket is fully insulated, so the wearer won't feel a thing.
- The self-contained battery booster plugs into the 12-volt accessory outlet and will restart your car in about 10 minutes.
- His CrustaStun electrocutes them with a 110-volt shock, dispatching them in about five seconds, vs.
News & Articles
- Chevy Volt Now Comes With $4000 Cash-back
As the electric car market starts to get more competitive, Chevy have decided to start offering a $4000 cash-back incentive on the 2013 version of their Volt model. There is also an incentive on the 2012 model that can be worth up to $5000 according to Michelle Malcho, a Chevrolet spokeswoman. She also mentioned that it’s... Read more » Chevy Volt Now Comes With $4000 Cash-back is a post from ...
June 17, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- GM cuts prices on Chevy Volt to jolt sales
General Motors Co. has cut the price of the 2013 Chevrolet Volt by $4,000 to boost stalling sales.
June 16, 2013 - Lansing State Journal
- Son Volt remains true to alt roots
Son Volt remains true to alt roots Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 3:46 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2013 The band Uncle Tupelo never achieved much commercial success, but they were a pioneering force in the current alt-country/Americana/No Depression musical movement. [...] sales of ...
June 14, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Rick Wagoner in United Press International
The Volt symbolizes GM's commitment to the future,said Rick Wagoner, the company's chairman and chief executive officer.
- Jennifer Granholm in StreetInsider.com (subscription)
We are proud that General Motors has chosen Michigan as the best place to develop and produce the revolutionary Chevy Volt and other next-generation vehicles and components,Governor Jennifer M. Granholm said. "Our competitive business...
- Mike Jackson in Washington Post
It (Volt) will create a buzz,said Mike Jackson, Chief Executive of AutoNation Inc. , the largest public auto dealership group. "A thing like Volt shocks people who say 'I really didn't expect this from General Motors."