- n a vivid mental image
he had a vision of his own death
- n the ability to see; the visual faculty
- n the perceptual experience of seeing
the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision
- n the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- n a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
he had a vision of the Virgin Mary
- Calling for a return to a self-help society If Ronald Reagan's vision of a regenerated America could be painted, there is no question about which artist would best.
- He had little hope, though, of restoring vision to children who were past the critical development period.
- That's a lot of people connecting via Zuckerberg's visionwhich is just what that vision was always about.
News & Articles
- Vision for the future
Jim Callane helped usher Kokomo High School athletics into a new millennium with a vision that is still being followed and built upon today. He will now look to do the same thing in another town steeped in North Central Conference tradition: New Cast
June 27, 2013 - Kokomo Tribune
- 2013 Vision Bank Ada City Open Results
Following are Tuesday’s results from the 2013 Vision Bank Ada City Open held at the Ada Tennis Center. The tournament wraps up tonight with a cookout and a number of championship matches.
June 27, 2013 - Ada Evening News
- Vision plans' launch on California health exchange still up in the air
Vision Service Plan's launch on California's new health care exchange is downright blurry, and the firm is seeing red.
June 26, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee