villa : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- n detached or semidetached suburban house
- n country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- n pretentious and luxurious country residence with extensive grounds
- Diplomats to meet in Geneva Thursday in a secluded, 18th-century villa to talk about Iran's secret nuke site.
- At Geneva, close by the Secretariat of the League of Nations, stands a handsome villa, the Villa Bartholoni.
- A villa in the sun is many people's dream.
News & Articles
- Villa Park planning town-hall meeting
Villa Park residents will get a chance to discuss key issues facing their community during a town-hall meeting June 24 in the Willowbrook High School auditorium, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
June 14, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Villa sign Denmark defender Okore from Nordsjaelland
(Reuters) - Denmark defender Jores Okore has joined Aston Villa on a four-year deal from Danish Superliga runners-up Nordsjaelland, the English Premier League club said on Thursday. The 20-year-old centre back, who came on at halftime for Denmark in their shock 4-0 home defeat by Armenia in a World Cup qualifier on Tuesday, has played seven times for his country. Ivorian-born Okore, who made his ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Villa Park to host town hall meeting
VILLA PARK – As an opportunity to answer questions and hear concerns from community members, the Village of Villa Park will host a town hall meeting at 6:30 p.m. June 24 at the Willowbrook High School auditorium.
June 13, 2013 - Huntley Farmside