- n a usually cotton fabric with a short pile imitating velvet
- The apartments in New York City and San Francisco were tarted up with red draperies, dressing tables trimmed in black velveteen and Toulouse-Lautrec posters.
- Inside, the walls are lined with a velveteen fabric, the floor is covered in shag carpeting and there's minimal sound equipment just a dated computer, two keyboards, a .
- Occasionally they were joined by two lush lady harpsichordists in 18th-Century lace and velveteen.
News & Articles
- Opening Of Downtown Bar Is Fulfillment Of Siblings' Entrepreneurial Dream
Over the course of a few years, sisters Christina and Pamela Dylag's longtime dream of opening a bar became a reality. The Velveteen Rabbit, 1218 S. Main St., opened May 3 . "There was a lot we didn't know going into it," Christina Dylag said. "But we
June 21, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal