- n a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood
- n a distinctive style or manner
he continued in this vein for several minutes
- n any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- n a layer of ore between layers of rock
- n one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- v make a veinlike pattern
- Vaired Choice for Varicose Veins Diagnosing a case of varicose veins is easy enough: the swollen and tortuous blood vessels stand out in bold relief on the victim's.
- Next, veins and arteries were reconnected.
- I can't stop staring at Dara Torres' veins.
News & Articles
- Ed Sheeran Says New Album Will Have More Hip-Hop Influence
Ed Sheeran doesn’t look much like a hip-hop artist with his wild red hair or tattoo sleeves, but the British singer said his upcoming studio effort will sound a lot more like some classic 1990s rap albums. After establishing himself as a modern artist in the folk/hip-hop vein, Sheeran said he looked to some of... Read more » Ed Sheeran Says New Album Will Have More Hip-Hop Influence is a post ...
June 16, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Today's Ticket: Comedy Brewers
For The Comedy Brewers, being funny on their feet is all part of the game. The Fort Collins improv troupe returns with its monthly show at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at Bas Bleu Theatre, 401 Pine St. In the same vein as shows like '
June 16, 2013 - The Fort Collins Coloradoan
- Heartland Vein and Vascular Institute Offers Help, Hope for Patients with Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
Heartland Vein and Vascular Institute offers information to assist and encourage patients with Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828033.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bill Clinton in Reuters
Once the Haiti earthquake happened I didn't sleep much for a month and that probably accelerated what was already going on with this failing vein,Clinton told reporters at an event to promote the Alliance for a Healthier Generation's fight...
- Stuart Cage in The Press Association
Management spokesman Stuart Cage said: "The doctor has decided there is no DVT (deep vein thrombosis) or blood clot and that the problem has something to do with a reaction to the heat. Lee is going to have an anti-inflammatory dressing put on the...
- Warren Gatland in International Herald Tribune
There are marginal selection decisions to make all over the field and hooker is the perfect example of one of them,Gatland said. "We are confident, we have worked hard and if we continue in the same vein in which we started this campaign,...