- r completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
- TAKING A STAND: Butterly survived a bullet in the West Bank; now she's on a hunger strike for peace.
- After 19 days of furious labor the colonists were safer but utterly exhausted.
- Perfectly constructed, astonishingly fast and utterly besotted with technology, the big, gracious 7-series had but two flaws: The first was something called iDrive, a rotary dial .
News & Articles
- Nathan Horton proves a factor again
CHICAGO — It will come as little surprise to anyone who listened to Nathan Horton over the past few years that he was utterly oblivious that he has a shot at an NHL playoff record that has stood for nearly three decades. The Bruins right winger takes the ice at the United Center tonight for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals with a plus-21. Only three players have ever finished the postseason with ...
June 12, 2013 - Boston Herald
- BYO Smores: Artist Runs Rooftop Camp-Outs, This Weekend And Beyond
Since 2011, Brooklyn-based artist Thomas Stevenson has organized urban camping excursions—where the destination is not state parks or wooded forests but rather industrial, unglamorous, utterly rustic-in-their-own-way New York City rooftops. During Stevenson's four-night adventure this Thursday through Sunday, 15...
June 12, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Take A Look At The Future Of Virtual Business Travel
How many times have you made a Skype call where you picked up your computer and walked it around to show your caller something? The problem is, your buddy is utterly dependent on you to move around.
June 12, 2013 - Business Insider
- Gordon Brown in BBC News
In a statement issued on Wednesday, Mr Brown said: "We have strong reason to believe that a British citizen, Edwin Dyer, has been murdered by an al-Qaeda cell in Mali. I utterly condemn this appalling and barbaric act of terrorism. My thoughts are...
- Mitch McConnell in Wall Street Journal (blog)
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky said that "Suing the people of Arizona for attempting to do a job the federal government has utterly failed to execute will not help secure our borders."